2014 Annual Meeting Sponsors
Straight Shooter Sponsor
Straight Shooter Sponsor
Arkansas Grocers and Retail Merchants Association
in Partnership with
Contact Anthony Lee at
NRF the Voice of RETAIL
As one of America’s largest industry sectors and the largest private sector employer, retail drives virtually every facet of our economy and supports tens of millions of jobs. Retail is the leading indicator on a host of econoic measures, from job growth and consumer spending to sales and inventory. Retailers – large and small – support one out of every four American jobs. Retailers are our country’s small businesses – the heart around which communities are built, grow and prosper.
Retail’s impact is everywhere!
Read more here.
RETAIL’S IMPACT IN ARKANSAS
1 in 5 Jobs
352,944 TOTAL JOBS SUPPORTED
35,435 RETAIL ESTABLISHMENTS
$18.4 BILLION TOTAL IMPACT ON GDP
Retail is everywhere – Especially in Arkansas!
Click here for a quick look at retail in Arkansas.
After a disaster, letting your family and friends know that you are safe and well can bring your loved ones great peace of mind. This website is designed to help make that communication easier.
Arkansas WIC EBT Planning Activities
August 15, 2012
EBT Planning – Timeline
• Pilot Grant Funding Awarded – August 4, 2011 [valid 8/15/2011 – 9/30/2013]
• ADH/WIC EBT Test Lab Construction – In Progress
• EBT Project Implementation Contractor RFP – In Progress
• EBT Quality Assurance Contractor – In Progress
• EBT Claims Processor RFP – In Progress
• WIC MIS System Development for EBT – In Progress
• EBT Card Design/Acquire IIN (Issuer Identification Number) – In Progress
• EBT Systems Testing and USDA FNS Approvals [fall 2013]
• Retailer System Certifications [begin late 2013, ongoing through statewide
• EBT Pilot in Miller County [January – April 2014]
• EBT Pilot Cost Evaluation Study submitted to USDA FNS [May 2014]
• Statewide Expansion Funding Approval – Pending approval of EBT Pilot
Project Cost Evaluation Study [expected 5/31/2014]
• Retailer/Clinic/Participant Rollout Schedule
[15 phases from 6/1/2014 to 3/31/2015]
• Statewide Expansion [through March 2015]
For more information visit Healthy Arkansas.gov
TSYS Merchant Solutions is hosting on-demand webcasts.
This months on-demand webcast is on Chargebacks: Disputes & Chargebacks, Tips You Can’t Afford to Avoid. Managing chargebacks continues to be a significant and growing cost for merchants of all sizes. Join this Webcast to see how you can you thwart chargebacks.
TSYS Merchant Solutions will be publishing more webcasts soon, so check TSYS Payment Perspectives often.
Share Your Good News With Us!
Have something going on in your business that other people might like to hear about?
AGRMA has set up an area on our website called “Noteworthy.” It’s a spot where you can share positive happenings in your business, such as:
To tell us about these happenings in your business, go to www.agrma.org then click on the top right tab “Contact Us” or send to email@example.com, if you have photos or attachments for this section please use firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you’ll start sharing your news with us today!